Can’t decide yet?
You can pick any from my latest post ⬇️ for starter. Enjoy! 😎
- TrappedI was frozen; standing in a pitch black room only seeing a faint light gleaming from the moon. I can feel the cold wind crawling in my arms up to the back of my neck. I am scared.
- 7-Minute GetawayWhere could a 7-minute take us?
- LongingTik tok, tik tok – like a sound of a pendulum clock playing inside her head while sitting in a bus.
- What Do You See?“IT WAS CHANGING..” A note written in orange ink sticked at an empty table in the office where I went to for an interview.
- BlindedShe was rushing through the door going outside while putting on her toque and gloves. She was running late on the 7:25 am bus. She was walking fast not considering […]
- Day OneRed, orange, yellow, blue, green and black – those were the colors she picked. A pencil on the left, a drawing paper in the middle, and pastels on the right. […]
- 7-Minute GetawayAre you still missing the warm weather and sun all day? Me too! So hold on to that thought because today, we will be visiting another tropical country to drench […]
- WithinHe felt a gentle touch in his shoulder, and heard a soft whisper that quickly faded into the crowd..
- A Day in a YearChocolates. Flowers. Teddy bears. Dinner dates. Movie dates. A day to celebrate love. A day to celebrate relationships. A day within a year. A day. Why just a day? What […]
- Would You Take The First Step?“I’m not a kid anymore,” she thought while criticizing the things she hasn’t even done yet.
Did you like what you read?
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. 😉